Thursday, September 8, 2016

Boo Frickity Hoo

I love September because I am all about Fall and Halloween is just around the corner.  I have always loved everything about Halloween.

Today I share a tag I made featuring Witch Silhouette found here: http://www.rubbernecker.com/index.php/witch-silhouette-938.html and loved the sentiment http://www.rubbernecker.com/index.php/boo-frickety-hoo.html as I could just see the witch saying that as she rode by. 

I decided to do a tag, embossed the image and sentiment on Copic Xpress It cardstock (I like to emboss on this cardstock as it comes out so crisp) and used Midnight Velvet Embossing Powder from Lindy's Gang.   Some cardstock I pulled from my stash and washi tape (From the Target Dollar Spot) add the extra touches.   I spider I dipped in purple glitter adds the finishing touches,   along with some fabric ribbon and a broom embellishment from Tim Holtz.



I also distressed the edges of the layers for the witch and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink Seedless Preserves and Peeled paint.


Hope you enjoyed this tag!  Head over to Rubbernecker and check out all of the awesome stamps!!

1 comment: