Monday, January 1, 2018

Gigi from Digi Doodle Studios

Happy New Year!!! 

I am so excited for 2018!   I love a fresh new year.   Today I share my first card of 2018.  It features Gigi from Digi Doodle studios.   You can grab her here: http://bit.ly/2Ewuy60

She is part of their curly girls collection.   As someone with straighter hair (who could never keep a perm) I just love her and her curls.




I colored her with a few ProMarkers and a new marker set I ordered to test called Color Super Markers.  They are alcohol based and I just love how they blended!!!     

ProMarkers- Skin--- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink, with V3 for shadow (Super Marker)
Hair: Buttercup, Mustard, Cinnamon and Sandstone

Color Super Markers:  Bow---- R10, R11, R12
Heart--- R10,  R11, R12, R9. R4, B12, B14, B2 and for the shoes
Jeans:  B12, B14, B2, B3 for the shoes
Jacket ----  R4, R9 (Hearts R10, R11)
Lips-----R4, R9

I used paper and flowers from my stash and a heart swirl die


Hope you enjoyed!   







No comments:

Post a Comment