Thursday, February 15, 2018

Reading time from Sasayaki Glitter

Today I am back with a card and a video featuring Reading Time from Sasayaki Glitter.  I love a good book and a cup of coffee, especially on a deary day.

You can find Reading Time image here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/277110836/reading-time-digital-stamp-by-sasayaki?ref=shop_home_active_70

I colored her with Promarkers and Copics before doing the video as I wanted to try something a little different with this video!

I precut all of the dies on my silhouette and used card stock and pattern paper from my stash.  

Copics: Hair: E43, E47, E49
Promarkers: Skin- my go to combo- Coral, Sunkissed pink, Blush, Almond, Baby Pink (cheeks), Flowers in hair, shirt and socks- BG15, B00, BG10, Pants and coffee cup Crimson, Lipstick Red and Carmine.










Check out the cardmaking process video below!








See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment