Thursday, March 1, 2018

Sorrel Merry Thistle from Digi Doodle Studios

Today I am back with an adorable image from Digi Doodle Studios. 

Today starts the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios, this month is Feminine Fancy.

For me flowers speak feminine and I was so excited to use these purple flowers and dragonflies.



I colored her with Copics and Promarkers

Skin: My go to combo- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Almond and Baby Pink
Lips: Antique Pink and Baby Pink
Hair: E31, E33, E37
Flower: V04, V06, V09, Sunflower
Dress: V04, V06, V09, E41, E43
Wings: V04, V06, V09, E41, E43, G82, G85
Tights: E41, E43
Owl: C1, C3, C5, Sunflower

I used pattern paper and cardstock from my stash, and added lace.  The flowers and dragonflies are from Reneabouquets.  


Head on over to Digi Doodle Studios Blog: https://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ to join in on this month's challenge.  


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment