Saturday, March 3, 2018

Aurora Spring Melody from The East Wind

Today I am back with a beauty from The East Wind.    I love all of Unky's images, but this one, well this one is extra beautiful!   The East Wind is our sponsor this weekend over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends on Facebook.   Head on over (there is a pretty nifty discount for the shop also)

Grab the image here: http://etsy.me/2F8GE9k


I colored her with my go to Promarker combo for the skin and then Copics for the remainder.

Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Almond,   Baby Pink for the cheeks and Antique Pink and Baby Pink for the lips.

Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7 and 100
Dress: BG05, BG02, B00, B000 and BG100, belt and trim 100
Flowers: BG72, B000, B00, RV02
Pouch: C3, C5


I used very old scrapbook paper I have been hoarding (he he) and a few enamel dots in black to finish off the strip.   A dragonfly in the top right corner adds an extra special touch.

Hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment