Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spring Mix from Silly Shells Designs

As the weekend comes to a close, I wanted to share a card I had so much fun creating.   One of my favorite shops is Silly Shells Designs on Etsy.   I love the Spring Mix Collection as it comes in several sets.  You get the digi with them all combined, but they also come separated.   That's what I was so excited about.   I was more than excited to do some fussy cutting and popping up of the Hyacinths.   You can find Spring Mix here: http://etsy.me/2FmHbDS 



I printed multiple copies of the Hyacinths. One was my base to be colored fully.



 I then colored pieces of the other copies.  

I used Copic Markers: B60, B63, B18 and B23 (this was a new combo for me)




I fussy cut bits and pieces out to be able to layer on the base piece.




For the centers I used Y08, YR04 and E18



Once I had them layered as I wanted them I was able to color the stem and create the card.

Stem: G82 and G85




I fussy cut the entire set out and popped up with dimensionals.  
I used cardstock and ribbon from my stash and added a little Tonic Nuvo Drops in Midnight Blue to add a little accent.   






I absolutely love how this card turned out and hope that you enjoyed too!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment